The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

roketman's new SBY LS with Forgeline wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Awesome! Those look like the same ones Kenny Brown is using on their demo car.

524635_317003591706338_529189473_n.jpg

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
I've looked through most manufacturer's catalogs and looked at hundreds of different wheels and I always keep coming back to the Forgelines. If they don't make the best looking, the best engineered wheel then I do not know who does. Those wheels make the Boss look so different then stock. They're awesome looking on your car. I think good old Parnelli Jones himself would be envious. Congrats.

MMD

MakeMyDay said:
I've looked through most manufacturer's catalogs and looked at hundreds of different wheels and I always keep coming back to the Forgelines. If they don't make the best looking, the best engineered wheel then I do not know who does. Those wheels make the Boss look so different then stock. They're awesome looking on your car. I think good old Parnelli Jones himself would be envious. Congrats.

MMD
MMD,
Thank you!
I couldn't agree more.For strength ,lightness.They are second to none! The look of the wheels I love (which of course is subjective)

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Have to agree that Forgeline is absolutely topnotch. We have used them for our customers over the last 12 years and they are light , superbly designed, and the finish is always spectacular --plus they are great to work with service wise.

Absolutely killer on the LS, should be the factory wheel as good as they look.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse

fiddlefadel said:
Ron they look GREAT! What model are they and size? Where did you get them?
regards
Dave
GA1R in Titanium. I should also state that they made them in the same exact sizes and off sets as the stock L.S. wheels.I went with the stock sizes on advice from some Ford experts.
Here is the link
http://www.forgeline.com/products/competition-series/

So my biggest discovery with the 2013 LS is no gas saver shifting ! It does not skip 2nd gear! In am very pleased.I also got rid of the clutch spring as discussed in another post.I must say its great .But not if you drive in traffic regularly

roketman said:
fiddlefadel said:
Ron they look GREAT! What model are they and size? Where did you get them?
regards
Dave
GA1R in Titanium. I should also state that they made them in the same exact sizes and off sets as the stock L.S. wheels.I went with the stock sizes on advice from some Ford experts.
Here is the link
http://www.forgeline.com/products/competition-series/

Ron, are you keeping your original LS wheels or are they for sale?

Track key is installed.Keeping the wheels for street use.
All I have left for sale is a 302LS radiator,and the interior rear side panels,aond a set of steels brake lines brand new.

TMO Supporting Vendors