The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Roush 427R TrakPak Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Hurrah , another Province Pony Punisher from the " Land of Cereal Malt Beverage Mass Consumption!" The TMO Toronto Metro area Mustang contingent is pretty well represented on this Forum and you will find all of them to be certifiable ...............er..........track addicts. You need to post a lot and continue to introduce yourself so you can enjoy many a day whipping up on those funny Bowtie Boys in your area with your fellow Cannucks. JDee is one good Trackaholic near you and I am sure he will reach out, so glad to have you aboard and your Black Beauty looks like it should be ready for a little action --- on the track that is, ha.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Carkon, be looking for a new member with a Roush 427R signing in real soon. I met him at the Nebraska Region SCCA Solo Event yesterday and since he was running in the Novice Class I made sure he had the info for the TMO Forum. I also told him I was pretty sure there were already at least two 427SC Roush Mustangs on the site so he would be in rare company. His is the classic white with blue stripe livery and just starting , TMO will be a treasure trove of information and help!

Last edited:

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
@carkon Welcome! Really interested to hear your experiences! Curious about the wing's effectiveness and as you learn the car, your personal thoughts on how it works together with the rest of the car and the adjustments you make with it. I'd venture to guess that you have the stock supercharger? I'd definitely recommend looking into cooling mods for that!

Welcome again to the best resource for track Mustangs on the web!

TMO Supporting Vendors