The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Roush Boss Wheel Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me any details on the wheels shown in this pic found on the Roush Boss race car? They don't look like the BBS variants I've seen on other Boss Race cars.

Thanks

05-2013-roush-boss-302r.jpg

I was thinking they were some flavor of Forgeline's but couldn't find an exact match on their site. The dimple's around the outer edge of the rim seem pretty unique and nothing on the Forgeline site showed that so it must be something else.

They look bad ass that's for sure!

Those are CCW, same as what we use. Some have the dimples in the outer rim some don't. I believe they've done away with the dimples on the newer models because I haven't seen them in a while. We also use the black because with a little cleaning and some bar b que black paint they still look good on TV after they've been mangled buy a pit impact wrench set on kill. I don't have time to yank around with polished or coated wheels. You can also run lower pressures with these wheels without the tire falling off the (usually polished) wheel rim.
http://www.ccwheel.com/wheels.php

Thanks for the info.

The best I can tell it appears they look to be the C14 model. The ones on the website must be an updated version or something.

Sweet wheels for sure. I'm loving the rough BBQ black look to them.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
2013dibgt said:
Thanks for the info.

The best I can tell it appears they look to be the C14 model. The ones on the website must be an updated version or something.

Sweet wheels for sure. I'm loving the rough BBQ black look to them.

From what I've heard, John, the guy that runs CCW, has a reputation for great customer service. You might consider just calling him and asking for info or asking him to make you a set.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel