The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Roush Side splitters installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I got mine from American Muscle and used their military discount of 6%. Order them tuesday got them weds :) and I did check they have the same notches for the pinch welds to jack the car up there.

I will be getting the new rear roush splitters to complete the look later.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/roush-rear-side-splitters-1314.html

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Justin said:
I got mine from American Muscle and used their military discount of 6%.

Justin how did you get the discount? Did you have to send them a copy of your ID or did they just take your word for it? Wonder if they give it to us old retired farts.

Justin

Tucson302 said:
Justin how did you get the discount? Did you have to send them a copy of your ID or did they just take your word for it? Wonder if they give it to us old retired farts.
sent you a pm

Justin said:
I got mine from American Muscle and used their military discount of 6%. Order them tuesday got them weds :) and I did check they have the same notches for the pinch welds to jack the car up there.

I will be getting the new rear roush splitters to complete the look later.
http://www.americanmuscle.com/roush-rear-side-splitters-1314.html
I haven't seen those. Make sure they fit as it states 13/14 model years.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
NFSBOSS said:
It's so easy a blind monkey could install them.
:eek: :)

My only suggestion is to take the rear spats off if you haven't already. The ones right behind the quad exhaust that Ford recommends you take off before track use anyway. If you don't take them off, you would need to notch the back a little to fit.

Justin

NFSBOSS said:
I haven't seen those. Make sure they fit as it states 13/14 model years.
other sites say it fits 10-14. if they dont fit I am going to make them fit lol
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/RSH-421405/Mustang-Roush-Rear-Side-Splitters-10-14

Justin

Grant 302 said:
:eek: :)

My only suggestion is to take the rear spats off if you haven't already. The ones right behind the quad exhaust that Ford recommends you take off before track use anyway. If you don't take them off, you would need to notch the back a little to fit.
oh yeah those things....I removed them when I had like 100 miles on the car.

Grant 302

Justin said:
oh yeah those things....I removed them when I had like 100 miles on the car.

Yeah, ironically I did the same on my Boss, but only put the splitters on my GT and kept the spats there since there's not quad tips to burn 'em. Then I put quad pipes on the GT ::) dur.

Justin said:
other sites say it fits 10-14. if they dont fit I am going to make them fit lol
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/RSH-421405/Mustang-Roush-Rear-Side-Splitters-10-14

Let us know if they work or you have to modify them to make them work. Thanks would like to get them all in one shot. Americanmuscle gives a 5% discounts to many forums. 6% is better though lol.

Also make it a password protected thing so people doing searches cant see the discount codes people post on this forum.

Grant 302

NFSBOSS said:
We can do that but I don't want a sticky for each vendor or it will get out of hand. Let me put a little more thought into this and I'll get something up tomorrow.

Perhaps a 'member' forum? 100+ post count admission?

Looks good but maybe an inch short and thats why its listed as a 13-14 part? Still worth it to put them on in my opinion.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel