The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

RU Faster than a Redneck? - New show on Speed in Feb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sesshomurai

This show is lame. It's not technical or focus on the cars at all. Even though a boss whipped a 20 year-old BMW in the first episode (yawn). It seems like a bunch of goofy "antics" rather than a car-focused show.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Justin said:
for those of you that use torrents here it is
http://kat.ph/r-u-faster-than-a-redneck-s01e01-kennys-driving-school-hdtv-xvid-t7135605.html

Thanks man, downloaded for later!

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84
Re: Re: RU Faster than a Redneck? - New show on Speed in Feb

DGRacing said:
This show is lame. It's not technical or focus on the cars at all. Even though a boss whipped a 20 year-old BMW in the first episode (yawn). It seems like a bunch of goofy "antics" rather than a car-focused show.
I agree, but its better then watching Survivor or American Idol. with wife. LoL
It might have been a 20yr BMW with 200,000 miles but it wasent your average 20yr BMW, it was stripped and totally setup for track vs Boss thats full weight and could still be your DD.

Compared to other shows that are airing now a days it's entertaining, but only in small doses. Don't think I could watch more then a couple of shows a season.

I made the mistake of watching this. ONCE. LOL is all I can say, it's a joke. Kenny Wallace is far from a redneck, they pitted him against some lawyer in a lambo for the 10k. Hardly a fair race, even if the lawyer had a better car, immense skill means a lot in a race.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
NewBossowner said:
I made the mistake of watching this. ONCE. LOL is all I can say, it's a joke. Kenny Wallace is far from a redneck, they pitted him against some lawyer in a lambo for the 10k. Hardly a fair race, even if the lawyer had a better car, immense skill means a lot in a race.
I bet he got some kind of money for his troubles lol.

Justin said:
I bet he got some kind of money for his troubles lol.

I imagine he did. My guess is, he could pilot anything around that track faster than most of the rest of the world. So no matter what his opponent was driving, they had no chance.

TMO Supporting Vendors