The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S 197 Mustang Parts For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I still have a heavily tinted pane of glass in mine. Great for keeping the car cool but not so great on track

"What's behind you doesn't matter."
~Enzo Ferrarri

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
"What's behind you doesn't matter."
~Enzo Ferrarri

I don’t mind it but officials have given me some grief. Absolutely right, I couldn’t give a shiznit about what’s behind me, one of the racecraft skills I’ve really worked on is to not get psyched up about those behind me outside knowing when a fair block/extra width is needed and can be given

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
I don’t mind it but officials have given me some grief. Absolutely right, I couldn’t give a shiznit about what’s behind me, one of the racecraft skills I’ve really worked on is to not get psyched up about those behind me outside knowing when a fair block/extra width is needed and can be given

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sidebar:

True story here....my first year racing stockcars we had to have a passenger.
He would catch me looking in the mirror and flip it up so I couldn't see so I'd flip it back down. I told him to knock it off and he said "Every time you look in it you slow down" I said that's because they are catching me." he said: "They are catching you because you're looking in the mirror, when I flip it up we pull away then you look and they start catching back up because you're looking." After a while I saw that he was right so ever since then I only look on corner entry if I think someone is close enough that I might chop down on them, otherwise...SEE YA!

AJ has been sorting through the shop and has organized some S197 Race car parts for sale...

1. Battery harness to relocate battery to trunk. used. Very good condition $325

2. Tiger racing Carbon Fiber Hood. Repaired. In Primer $1200

3.New Tiger Racing Carbon Fiber Doors. Still in crate $1900 SOLD

4. New Tiger Racing Carbon Fiber trunklid Still in crate. 900

5. Brembo Front Brake 15 inch system. Used Calipers, hats and rotors. $3250 with hawk pads SOLD
Takes 1 inch thick pads.

6. Optic Armor Windshield. 1/4 inch thick. with defroster. Used Good condition $350 SOLD

7. Optic armor rear backlite. 1/8 inch thick. $300 SOLD

8. G stream rear wing, end plates and mounts. Mounts have slight bend. wing partially separated on
leading edge, but repairable. $750

9. 275 X 18 Hoosier A7 scrubs. Very good condition. $125 each plus shipping
24 available

10. 315 X 18 Hoosier A7 scrubs Very Good condition. $175 per tire plus shipping SOLD

12. Rear quarter panels, new. $ 750 SOLD

13. NEW Brembo 15 inch Front Brake system. Calipers, brackets, rotors, bells. $5890

14. AST Double adjustable shocks with remote reservoirs. $1450 SOLD

Joe
610-482-0141
[email protected]
Private mail sent.I want to buy that wing if still available.

TMO Supporting Vendors