The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Parts: Ford racing, cortex, BBS, Team Dynamics, and more

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello all,

Along with my car listed in the car forum I have a bunch of parts that need to find a new home. This isn't a fire sale so please don't waste time with low ball offers.

Items located near Lancaster PA 17601

Ford racing intake, oval throttle body, and cold air intake - $1,400
rain 2.jpg

2 Sets of 18x10 team dynamic wheels one with used set of A7s (some life left) - $600 a set

Stainless power long tube headers with off road X Pipe. Brand new in box never opened. $1050

Brand new in box Ford Racing torsion diff - $450

I'd prefer local pick up or meeting for the bigger stuff but can arrange shipping at buyers expense. For payment cash or Zelle is preferred. If you would like to use paypal it will be at your expense.

Hit me with any questions.

ALL SOLD THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• CJ 1.jpg
    CJ 1.jpg
    612.5 KB · Views: 179
  • CJ 2.jpg
    CJ 2.jpg
    780.1 KB · Views: 158
  • CJ 3.jpg
    CJ 3.jpg
    692.9 KB · Views: 176
  • rain 3.jpg
    rain 3.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 169
  • rain.jpg
    rain.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 148
  • torsion.jpg
    torsion.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Ah! Those are the Boss 302R ones! Too bad you are on the east coast. I've been wanting a set of these light puppies. Something like 20lbs each is so nice!

I could work on shipping if you want. I have 8 of them crated now and can box four of them.

Ahhh I missed you had the torque arm and watts link up too let me know if you want to do a package deal for both and how many miles on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point I have the torque arm sold and someone that agreed to buy the watts but waiting on payment. I’ll let you know if something changes.

Hello jpt3,
Im a recent new-to-Mustang owner of a 2005 S197 looking for wheels for Time Attack/Autocross. The car has the Brembo front calipers, BMR K member and control arms, etc. I understand only a few wheels 18x10 or larger work. Will these wheels clear the brakes, etc? Do you know the offsets? (assuming they are still available). I would need to ship to Colorado. Thanks

Hello jpt3,
Im a recent new-to-Mustang owner of a 2005 S197 looking for wheels for Time Attack/Autocross. The car has the Brembo front calipers, BMR K member and control arms, etc. I understand only a few wheels 18x10 or larger work. Will these wheels clear the brakes, etc? Do you know the offsets? (assuming they are still available). I would need to ship to Colorado. Thanks

Hey

At this point nothing is left for sale. These do fit over bigger breaks the team dynamics I had on a car with GT500 calipers without issue. Here is their specs.

Jake

e28d5ffeb861013b1ad7421d3e68266d.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors