The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Torque Spec Sheet Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morning all!
Does anyone have the S197 quick reference torque spec Excel doc that @cloud9 complied from the workshop manual PDF's please? I see he has not been on in a few years. I would like to print an have handy so I am not looking stuff up in the middle of a project or have to look up each individual PDF. If its already posted somewhere sorry - rushing to get out the door for work. If you need my personal email please PM. I don't think that doc would be that big though.

Thanks!

I pulled the Brake, Suspension and Wheel torque spec / info sheets and put them in a word doc for quick printing. I learned a long time ago that websites and docs disappear all of the time and better back up any "free" docs that are on the interwebs. Example - Walbro used to have every small engine carburetor, application, specs, IPL's and repair manuals available from something like the 70's -> 90's. Those docs are no longer available since Walbro updated their website a few years ago. Luckily I have and found backups for all those forum members.

Here are some of the S197 Spec/Torque / Info sheets in one doc.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• S197 Repair Manual - Spec Sheets.docx
    514.6 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
Found another torque spec sheet for the Coyote. I was looking up one spec and went to the repair manual so figured why not make a word doc for quick reference. Sorry- the very bottom of the list on each page/photo is a little cut off. It's the way they are displayed on the repair manual when making a copy.
1616351966139.png

Attachments

• Coyote Torque Specs.docx
    150 KB · Views: 78

TMO Supporting Vendors