The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 engine removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monaca Pa
Got my GT500 oil pan kit Thursday and of course the short block is back ordered til 12/31.😡. Ford performance parts said they don’t have any oil filter adapters. I asked if they could ship it to me without adapter but got no answer from fppshop. I am buying new gen 2 heads cheaper than a valve job😱 .

Monaca Pa
My Aluminator short block has been moved into January. Ford said will not be ready for shipment until around 1/28/22. Ordered September 18.

Monaca Pa
I’m hoping this is a good sign , I received my parts from Ford performance today. After a month delay because the FP cam drive kit back order . Still waiting on Aluminator short block. It’s been on back order since early September 😡

TMO Supporting Vendors