The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 MACH 1 GT350 GT350R GT500 Wheel Hub Identification

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taking the mystery out of choosing the correct hubs for your Mustang. Identifying what hubs you have is the first step, and since 2020 it became very unclear what the new models were actually built with. But we know which hubs the 2024+ Mustangs are using and all our wheel studs, lug nuts, wheel spacers will work on the 2024 S650.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
This is huge folks as the hubs for the S550s changed over in 2021 and if you purchased a set ( like I did ) from a Discount source because they were the only place said to have them at the time you may have had a hassle like I did. The Wholesaler was incorrect on the application, they would not pay for a return even though they guaranteed the part was correct. Unbelievably this was after thanking me for noting their error and letting me know they would change their computer listing. Unreal, but a great reason to call folks who Sponsor us, like OP Mustang!

Thanks Tim, I learned my lesson when things were not available to believe a guy who likely sat in a cubicle staring at a computer all day. Use the Sponsors here, folks, it may save you some money and........... time.

PS - Insult to injury, after mailing back the incorrect part to said Wholesaler it took 2 months and a couple of calls to get a refund!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors