The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 spoiler/wings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfo
I saw this on a gt 350 but I do not know if this is the stock spoiler/wing with a stock wicker bill. It looks like this one has some real function vs the fake wing on the stock GT.

First question is this one on the gt350 stock? Second question is this a simple buy from the Ford Performance catalog (I could not locate it online) or is there an exact replica in the aftermarket?

There seem to be many spoiler/wings and I just can't seem to locate this one.

20191221_092746.jpg

sfo
I would go real wing but I have to worry about race class rules something about stock OE available for the chassis. So while the spoiler pictured isn't much, it is better than the stock GT appearance wing.

sfo
Yes but my problem is sourcing it easily. My next try is going to dealer parts counter and see what the part number is.

TMO Supporting Vendors