The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Windshield Wiper Refills

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
Just installed the Bosch Focus. I can see why the others weren’t working very well. They were damn near dry rotted and felt like cardboard compared to these Bosch. They sure are proud of these bastards though.

My Boss NEVER sees rain if I can help it!!!!!!!!!!...I changed the wipers last yr just out of guilt( over ten yrs is a long time)............LOL..............Name brand wipers from Auto Zone...I forget the name, but they were in the top five............not that it matters to me.................Boss is good for another ten yrs......................

My Boss NEVER sees rain if I can help it!!!!!!!!!!...I changed the wipers last yr just out of guilt( over ten yrs is a long time)............LOL..............Name brand wipers from Auto Zone...I forget the name, but they were in the top five............not that it matters to me.................Boss is good for another ten yrs......................
Awwwwwww is your Boss gonna get a boo boo from the rain? Just joking. If I can help it mine doesn't see rain either. It's more salt for me - if there are any rock salt remnants on the road the stang does not go out to play. Got stuck on my first or second track day ever in damp conditions - Better have good wipers. And a pressure washer to get all the layered rubber off the car.

As for wiper blades. Sometimes I wait for Costco to have a sale change all the vehicles and grab a set of back ups for the DD's. Actually just saw they are in sale right now - Michelin guardian hybrid 9.99 with 3 bucks off.

TMO Supporting Vendors