The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550's For Sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This one look legit and I like that color!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132073711073?ul_noapp=true

s-l500.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Just got in a Ruby Red , black striped , 2017 GT 350 we got from another Dealer. MSRP is 61015 and we are asking only 2K more than that ( we had to buy from the other Dealer). We have a new Ford store ( our third ) and we want to get the Performance word out.

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Performance Sales Mgr
402-677-5864
[email protected]

anybody see this or know them. Looks like mid west somewhere.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=452093196&LNX=MSNATCNTXL

Seller Comments
A/C ice cold, All records, Always garaged, Custom wheels, Excellent condition, Factory GPS system, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Must see, Never seen snow, No accidents, Non-smoker, One owner, Satellite radio, Seats like new, Still under factory warranty, Upgraded sound system, Very clean interior

THE ONLY 2016 MADE IN RACE RED WITH THE 920A PACKAGE.

only $250,000

I guess he got real.....Lol
I find it amazing what people will think that there cars are worth.
If that dosen't sell. I have a 12 Boss for $100,000 with AC. It's 1 of 1 with a hurst shifter in YB. Better hurry as it will not last long.....Yea right!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
If he wanted it sold he would lower the price. If he wanted free internet traffic he will keep doing what he is doing. In his eyes, he likely feels a high price tag will generate showroom traffic and some internet buzz. To loose that he wants $100k. Just like with mods....its his car, he can do what he wants.

TMO Supporting Vendors