The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sad news today Jim Pace passes away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
From covid yet. And he's relatively young. Batten down the hatches a bit more? It's just blowing up in the cities up here now, out in the boonies where I live there's hardly any at all (so far).

1 old racer

Too blessed to be stressed and old track whore,
Exp. Level
20+ Years
fontana ca.
Very sad news indeed. So young and healthy. I have know three people personally that have contracted this virus. The 95 year old mother of one of my friends that I knew a little, died. One of my 60 year old healthy employees was off for over two months and now after three additional months still not the same. leg pain extreme and overall exhaustion. Then a very strong 27 year old male that after 6 months still suffers from extreme exhaustion. He caught it from a friend of his that tested positive (testing required where he works), knew he tested positive and still continued to be active with his friend without telling them. Please be careful out there, you dont know who you will infect or catch this from. I do not fear it, but I sure respect it and those around me.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Gibsonia, PA
Very sad news! Jim was one of my instructors at the Skip Barber Racing School back in 1993. A great guy and very talented instructor. Not many athletes or high level performers make good instructors...he was an exception for sure. He will be missed.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel