The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

San Diego Auto Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I hope it's not up on a pedestal like it was in Sacramento so you can sit in it. I know Mark sat in them at the L.A. show. Fred did you make it to the L.A. show?

5 DOT 0 said:
I hope it's not up on a pedestal like it was in Sacramento so you can sit in it. I know Mark sat in them at the L.A. show. Fred did you make it to the L.A. show?
No,
but I did go to the Phoenix show where they had the LS in silver but it was up on a pedastal. :(

Take lots of pictures! I like the black ;D With my luck, if the auto show near me has one, it will be the Ingot.

BossFred said:
Vince said:
Take lots of pictures! I like the black ;D With my luck, if the auto show near me has one, it will be the Ingot.
Okay Vince,
we are leaving in about an hour.

Hey Fred, did you enjoy ithe show? Going to a car show sounds like a great way to ring in the new year :)

Vince said:
BossFred said:
Vince said:
Okay Vince,
we are leaving in about an hour.

Hey Fred, did you enjoy ithe show? Going to a car show sounds like a great way to ring in the new year :)
Show was okay,
we spent 3 hours looking at cars. The Ford exibit only had the one Boss LS, a Shelby GT 500, and a cople of California Specials on hand. :(

Nope. I got a really good dose at the LA show and was only going to SD if they were bringing a silver.

TMO Supporting Vendors