The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sandy claims a 2013 Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Sandy qualifies for the C word for that transgression!! But why was the Boss left outside? WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY????? ??? ??? ???

well, that sucks. But after all, it's just a car and can be replaced. There are alot of people out there without homes.

ace72ace said:
Sandy qualifies for the C word for that transgression!! But why was the Boss left outside? WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY????? ??? ??? ???

some of us aren't blessed with a garage and have to make do with what we have :(

I checked on my car right after the winds died down around Tuesday morning, and thankfully there were no damages, just alot of leaves and branches on it.

Wow. It makes a grown man want to cry. :'( :'( :'(

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
I've been wondering how many have been lost. From the news that I saw, being parked in a garage wouldn't guarantee safety for a car...

If I had to evacuate my family, it wouldn't be in the Boss...and if it was for a storm of that size, I have no idea where else I could move or take it.

EDIT:

CRAP! I didn't realize that was YOUR car. :-[

Wow that's terrible. My house lost about 1/4 of its shingles and a few pieces of siding, but the Boss was safe and sound in the garage. Many people much worse off than me.

GA
Looks like nothing a Saturday afternoon and a bottle of Zaino won't be able to fix... ::)

Seriously though, that sucks. Kind of freaky though - I wonder if it was wind or flooding that did that.

PJWANNABE said:
Looks like nothing a Saturday afternoon and a bottle of Zaino won't be able to fix... ::)

Seriously though, that sucks. Kind of freaky though - I wonder if it was wind or flooding that did that.

Zaino rocks.

Rough go here in eastern PA.

The garage got beat up and our roof lost tons of shingles- but it did it's job and the 00R and LS are fine.

I had to back both DD Acuras up against the alum garage doors to keep them from caving in. Plus I used the Excursion as a wind break on the other side. I got real lucky.

Bad news out here. Donate to the Red Cross if you can. Southern NJ is a war zone. They'll be out of power for weeks.

I live on the water on Long Island, my house is destroyed, there was 4' of water in my garage...but my Boss wasn't in it. Was no secret this storm was coming and it was going to be a bad one.

TMO Supporting Vendors