The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sarcophagus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold ground was my bed last night...

And rock was my pillow, too..

Sarcozy_zpsbc83bc52.jpg

Looking to start a cover thread.

Please show me what you got for your Boss.

I know there's at least one boy in a bubble out there.

;)

Too scary a title???

I know some of you high rollers have cocoons..

Guess nobody wants to play with me :'(

Georgie Porgie Puddin' n' Pie

VWGTI123

2012 PW #2558
I would invest in one of those Canopy CarPort things, and the cover too of course. Like a little Boss House.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I know I guy who likely has his GT500 in the bubble and the Boss under the cover. He had the bubble for his 650-hp Termie he tried to sell me about 5 years ago. Who knew you'd be able to get one from the factory!

Fomoco302 said:
Related topic - anyone washed their car cover ? Just follow instructions or any tips ?

If you're thinking about a machine wash, I would suggest a front loader on a gentle cycle...

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
That pic looks like it was taken where this one was, RT. 7 in CT enroute to LRP

boss1.jpg

Back on topic, did you guys simply buy the Boss cover cause it is cool, collectible, a good quality cover or all of the above?

mcmmotorsports said:
Back on topic, did you guys simply buy the Boss cover cause it is cool, collectible, a good quality cover or all of the above?

Boss cover was a $475 factory option (mine is still new in the wrapping)...

I bought a second one to use (at a great discount) from a kind member on this board..

BTW, LRP used to be my "home" track.

TMO Supporting Vendors