The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SAT Radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In an effort to get my 6 mo Sat radio activated I get a "No Radio" message? My window sticker says "Sat Capable", so I'm not sure I even have the capability. My car was shipped to me, so I didn't get any lesson on how to get it started. Any suggestions?

jneary

Performance Fords
Norcal
Bosses were not shipped with the satellite radio receiver installed even though there is a button marked "sat".

You will need to install the receiver first. Not sure what the procedure is but you will need the receiver and possibly a wire harness. Anyone else do this upgrade?

John

I retro fitted a Ford nav / sat set up in my car. Works nice except no heat control which is no biggie since its my summer play thing.

MustangX3 said:
I retro fitted a Ford nav / sat set up in my car. Works nice except no heat control which is no biggie since its my summer play thing.

got any pics?

how was the install? plug and play??

do you still have a/c??

I knew I should have written this down. A/c does work but no high fan. I bought the set up off ebay it was out of a F-150 so it needed to be reprogrammed for Mustang. I bought a amp, amp harness, bezel, control buttons and slapped it in. I might have all the p/n's saved somewhere. The hardest part is the brackets, according to Ford they do sell them separately so I had to fab some. Ill take pics when Im at my car

TMO Supporting Vendors