The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Saw this shirt at the track this weekend...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
SHOTS FIRED!!!

11025153_10100880027185464_5039712540793815254_n.jpg

Discuss! :)

The only reason the Shamero is faster is due to more grip, better and wider tires would easily have a Boss walk a 1LE. Shots fired, target missed.

Here is my expert opinion:
First off with that haircut he appears to be ex-Military so for that = +6 points.
The eagle tattoo on forearm = +2 points.
Hat on the correct way = +2 points
Faded shirt shows he doesn't use the correct laundry detergent = -1 point
Drinking Mountain Dew = -1 point
Sagging the jeans = -2 points.
Wearing a Camaro shirt = -10 points

So that leaves him at -4 points. If in fact ex-military than I will forgive the -4 and say well done! 8)

I've seen and driven with some 1LEs. They are set up well for the track. A Boss with a modified suspension equals the 1LE. I'm sure they'd be a blast to drive, like all big track oriented NA V8s. There are so many I'd like to try, SRT8 Challenger, E39 M5, first gen CTSV, etc. but the Boss will always be the Boss because it's raw and has a live rear axel.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
NFSBOSS said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtb-bGxHdZk

Hi Rick:
When clicking on the video feed it comes up as "This Video is Private". If it's worth seeing, can you open this up for viewing?

Always look forward to seeing your video feeds, some are quite interesting!

Thanks so much,
Dave
302 Hi Pro

Camaros and Mustangs are great cars, best performance for the buck! In Europe to buy the same performance level you lose arm or leg, we are blessed here in USA!

In regard who is the "boss"? Tell me who is the driver and then tell me how wide and sticky the tires are so we can determine who is faster that day.

In our beloved BMO forum we have a majority of car guys rather than fanboys, a lot of us came from non mustang background, but wanted the Boss as a great performance bargain.

I also love the never ending rivalry between these two cars, because that ensures a continuous improvement!!

TMO Supporting Vendors