The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

saying good bye to my 2012 today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well today is the day I bring my Boss to the dealer to do my trade .First they are going to take off all the track goodies.Than prep and sell .What a wonderful car .Actually even better than I had anticipated .An absolute animal on the track!
Now I begin the wait for the 2013 Boss .

Enjoy the wait. Any idea what quarter your 20013 LS will be built?

roketman said:
Well today is the day I bring my Boss to the dealer to do my trade .First they are going to take off all the track goodies.Than prep and sell .What a wonderful car .Actually even better than I had anticipated .An absolute animal on the track!
Now I begin the wait for the 2013 Boss .

Were you able to get a good trade in?

Dave

Hoping for a Q1 build.But who knows really??
In regard to the trade .If you figure in the savings of the 6%sales tax in Ma. it's a very attractive deal.
Plus as previously stated you don't have to deal with all the tire kickers.I'm hoping its going to cost me 5k or less.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Central Florida
Same choice for my Boss- decided I liked the 2012 a little better than the 2013 and I love the yellow blaze, not really into the My Touch stuff- couple of trim options- same power train as reported pretty much.

As far as a choosing a 2012 or 2013 just go with ever does it for ya!

Either way 2012-2013 we all have the best "pony" car on the planet.

My boss gives me lots of satisfaction!!!!!

cloud9 said:
MrGT5oh said:
You must be a saint to have the patience to wait again for another BOSS....LOL
Having a GT and a GT-R in the garage makes the wait a little easier :p
Forgot the 911!
Yes,I'm not suffering having to wait. But I still feel like a little kid waiting!
But I sure do love my Boss!
There is simply no better car out there for the price .

Maui
roketman said:
cloud9 said:
MrGT5oh said:
You must be a saint to have the patience to wait again for another BOSS....LOL
Having a GT and a GT-R in the garage makes the wait a little easier :p
Forgot the 911!
Yes,I'm not suffering having to wait. But I still feel like a little kid waiting!
But I sure do love my Boss!
There is simply no better car out there for the price .

Hope you get a good trade in deal on the 2012. I'm envious of your car collection!

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
I bought mine in Agawam in southern Mass. at Sarat Ford. Good experience, I'd go back. There are dealers in CT closer to me but they were the only ones who had an LS. And knew it....

Lastly - WHAT, NO BLACK ??? You just sacrififed .25 secs per lap becuase everyone knows it's the fastest color ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors