The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SBY At MSRP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vermont
Saw this today - new 2013 Boss 302 in SBY, Herb Chambers Ford in Westborough, MA at MSRP

http://herbchambers.com/Vehicle_Details/desc/New_Ford_Mustang__/vehicleID/334909

..... just looked at window sticker, which indicates PW, not SBY as in picture (picture is also a LS which would have been a great deal at $45,465!)

this is my car and i will be picking it up in an hour or so. my guess is they are using the listing to advertise for them. it is the first 13 boss they have seen.

actually HC is scum so I can't say what they are or are not doing. glad to be picking up today.

Vermont
Jeff said:
this is my car and i will be picking it up in an hour or so. my guess is they are using the listing to advertise for them. it is the first 13 boss they have seen.

Jeff - congratulations! (I assumed the car was not spoken for.) My dealer is doing the same thing - advertising my RR on his website until I take possession. Post pictures after you're sick of driving it, ha ha.

7013Boss said:
Jeff said:

Jeff - congratulations! (I assumed the car was not spoken for.) My dealer is doing the same thing - advertising my RR on his website until I take possession. Post pictures after you're sick of driving it, ha ha.

My dealer was good in taking down off their site as soon as I made the deposit. But in looking around on cars.com and visisting dealer web-sites during my search, I did find that many are posting stock photos and a few even had them listed as GTs! The only way I was knowing was by the price tag, as the Boss's are in a small price range with it be the LS or not. It was finally looking at all the windows stickers links that was the clincer. So glad that is the standard now to post those on the sites.

TMO Supporting Vendors