The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Scandinavian touring car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Yeah, I just can't figure electric car racing. Or whizzer cars, as I like to call them.
The sound of race cars is so much of the experience for me, it's just not going to work without the engine sounds. I watched a couple of FE races a while ago and it was just not interesting. Whiz - Whiz - Whiz doesn't really do it for me.
Prolly going to buy a new road car in a year or so, looking at hybrids, really having a hard time wanting to spend an extra 10K for a 40hp electric motor, plus all the extra weight of the electric junk.
At my age it's probably a safe bet we're still going to have gassers around 'till I'm worm food, think I'll stick with what I know. At least until the politically correct lefties come and take my gasser cars away.....and in this country it may not be all that long until that happens.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Snowy North
Helsingborg...new street track...central harbour.
Hmmmmm.wonder what'll happen with some salt spray/puddles in the mix :beatentodeath:?

TMO Supporting Vendors