The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SCCA National Tour ( Spring Nationals ) in Lincoln, Ne. this Sunday and Monday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
There will be some TMO members running at the Spring Nationals in Lincoln this weekend and I will try and post on Tuesday how things turn out ( unless someone else competing posts earlier ). I know National Champion in CAMT, Emery Seaton, will be running with his dad Brent , and occasional poster and F Street Champion last year, Sam Strano will also be competing. DaveW ( Dave Whitworth ) will be racing along with his wife Elizabeth in CAMC and as usual he will be running the SPS Store ( solo performance.com ) in addition. He does yeoman's work at these events as he has to run and with his Store, he is also supplying product, changing tires , and more. Brian Meyer, who absolutely killed it at one of the past Nebraska Region events, beating a field of 18 in the Pro Class ! Look for him to give Strano some stiff competition in F Street. I will be running in SSP with my son Ryan after the EVO 9 got bumped to a new Class and I am hoping this old man can stay out of DFL since it is awash with much younger drivers in modified Porsche GT3s, Corvette ZR1s and the like - we need to find a different Class, ha! I am not sure if Auteaux is running, since rumor has it he got a new Corolla GR and he is not listed with it or his Shelby. I do know the Shelby is not going anywhere, but there is a good chance he will not be running this weekend because he would have had not time to get the Corolla set up. He will still be running the GT350R , but supposedly less, so we will see what transpires in that area.

If you are a member on here and running in Lincoln, do post and let us know , as I think I was able to list everyone I know. I do know there are a two or three members from the KC area not running, but they are likely to make it to the Nationals in September.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel