The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SCCA PDX Summit Main March 14-15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I really want to, but I have alot of prep work to do before I can start this season.
As for the prep work... I need full weather cooperation, which I'm not getting any :(

F.D. Sako said:
I really want to, but I have alot of prep work to do before I can start this season.
As for the prep work... I need full weather cooperation, which I'm not getting any :(

Come on, you had all Saturday, not like you were going anywhere or should have for that matter, ha.

F.D. Sako said:
We're you planning on driving or flagging?
Can't remember, but did you ever end up getting a new track car?

My Dad and I will be driving my car until we can get the new SC Elise that my Dad bought to the track.

I am probably going. The SCCA group that runs this does a good job. I'm glad Sarkis got me to go to one of their events last year.

I look forward to seeing you there. This time I will have real pads and tires, not HP+ and Kumho AS front and Conti AS rear.

Brandon,

It looks like I am not going to make this event after all. I may be out for the PCA weekend at the end of the month instead.

2012-Boss said:
Brandon,

It looks like I am not going to make this event after all. I may be out for the PCA weekend at the end of the month instead.

Shoot, I am interested to see how R888's handle in the rain, hopefully it won't be raining all day, the track does seem to dry quickly.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel