The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SCCA PDX Summit Point Shenandoah July 18/19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think this is the last PDX, at least at Shenandoah for the year, anyone on here going? I will be going along with my dad and his supercharged Lotus.

Damn you Brandon! haha

I may sign up for this, you don't get alot of chances to run Shenandoah. This may be the event where I try my brand new NT01's for the first time.

Have you guys signed up yet, and when did your dad get a Lotus (Exige or SCed Elise)?!

We haven't but certainly will be. He bought a race prepped Elise with a SC to replace the Termi Fox. Not sure how it was a suitable replacement but it should be fun.

It is oddly comfortable, it feels like you're sitting on the ground and can't see over the hood but somehow works.

Smilieboy said:
Just a heads up, PCA is doing a 3 day event at summit that weekend as well. I'm signed up for that one at this point.
May have to swing over to Main during lunch and say hello.

Smilieboy said:
Just a heads up, PCA is doing a 3 day event at summit that weekend as well. I'm signed up for that one at this point.

Do you happen to have the PCA registration links?
I know PCA events are usually more affordable than the rest.

Also, some PCA chapters don't allow you to inspect your own car. Do you take your car to the recommended shop, or you have your own preferred shop?

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.dashboard/uidEvent/E1F7F60A-DBD7-44F1-AC72CAF2AD1F9B93/uidMember/2992333B-03D3-E6A5-F58F0365EC18EAC2#.VX9UA_lVhBc

Here is the link to sign up.

I ended up signing up for PCA's event, since it's a better deal (around $380 for 3 days).
It's going to be a crowded event, lets see how smoothly they run things compared to the other organizers.

Hopefully it runs well, that is a steal for 3 days, but it isn't at Shanny which sucks. I'll swing by and say Hi, you two should do the same, there is a 2015 Z06 in advanced that I want to have fun with.

Smilie, did you make it out of the waiting list?!
I was placed in the white group, which didn't have a waiting list because it's non-instructed.

Brandon, I have a '15 Z06 in my group as well!
I think I'm going to get Porsche overdose after this event. Never seen this many Porsches in an event list. May end up at a Porsche dealer afterwards :p

Let's hope for some good weather.

Weird, wonder if the guy who signed up switched. Watch out and make sure it isn't the moron from the Z06 vs GT3 video. I think you will get full of Porsches and miss hunting Miata's.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel