The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SCCA Time Trials and T2 Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Colorado Springs
So I've read over and over and over the T2 class rules and reg of SCCA. As well as looking for time trial rules. I'd like to work on the suspension step by step, but I notice in the key notes for T2, it states FRPP track handling package is accepted. However, reading the suspension rules it also states shock/struts are free. No coilovers basically. As I get better with seat timee, I will gradually upgrade parts where I see fit. Just need clarification to what can be replaced/altered within Time Trials and T2. Thank you in advance.

Not sure on the rules but go straight to a good coil over setup and save yourself time and yes money too.

TMO Supporting Vendors