The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SCCA Track Night at PBIR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That should be fun. When was the last time you were on track with a car?

Ive decided to get back on track this year. I'm going to be attending this event on April 18. PBIR isn't Sebring, but it is just 15 miles from me. If anyone has an interest in attending and wants to meet up, let me know.

Here is the link to all the track night events

https://www.tracknightinamerica.com/events

Signed up can't beat $50.00 track time!

That should be fun. When was the last time you were on track with a car?
I did several NASA track days back 10-12 years ago in my ride back then, e46 M3. I have since been doing some autocrosses with Equip Rapide and a few manufactures track days. I'm ready to get my Boss on track after nearly 5 years of ownership.

I will be doing the Topeka track night in April. First night event for me. Should be fun.
I have three buddies that have done these and have enjoyed them.

Signed up can't beat $50.00 track time!
Are you doing the PBIR event?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel