The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Sep

SCCA Track Night in America, Pocono 9/15/22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJ
Are you still going? I signed up today
Yes, I am still going and signed up for the intermediate group along with a couple of my friends. Look forward to seeing the Mach as I've wanted one ever since I first saw it at Carlisle two years ago.

We usually try to arrive a little early and get "indoor" parking before the garage spots all fill up. Not sure if you've run Pocono before but they also have unleaded race fuel at the track which is a nice bonus. See you next Thursday!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Great! I’ve been to pocono quite a bit it’s an hour from my house makes it easy. I’ll come a little early too, the garages change the whole experience. I was there about 4 weeks ago, the gas is a plus. I totally ignor the $

I’m enjoying this car and would be happy introduce you. I signed up for advanced but it be cool to drive with you guys

murphy’s is great for a snack and a beer afterwards if your inclined. See you at the track!

TMO Supporting Vendors