The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SCHROTH QUICKFIT PRO 2005-2017 Ford Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

605EDC3F-960E-4127-A764-E037834AB62F.jpeg

Schroth's revolutionary Quick Fit Pro is the world's first 4 point harness that is designed to be used with a HANS Device in your stock seats! Now the safety and peace of mind that come from driving with a HANS device is available to the Driver's School and Open track day participant.

The secret behind this revolutionary design is the integration with the vehicle's existing safety system and an innovative geometry maximizing effectiveness of the HANS Device. Conventional 4 po...int restraints do not join at a center Cam Lock, they are sewn to lap belts leaving them almost 6-8 inches apart from each other. The design of the Quick Fit Pro is such that both shoulder belts angle in towards the Cam Lock facilitating use with a HANS Device.

Like the Standard Quick Fit Harnesses, the Quick Fit Pro clicks into the car's female seat belt receptacles. This alerts the airbag computer to the fact that someone is in the seat and restrained. This integration into the factory safety system is a very important part of the Schroth Quick Fit Pro.

These harnesses are designed to be used in stock seats that have passed a seat back strength test. Quick Fit harnesses are not approved for any fixed back or aftermarket seats. Now you don't have to spend $3,000 on a Rollbar, seats and 6 point harnesses.

4 Point Removable Harness System
Ability to use with HANS Device
Ability to add Anti-Sub Strap
Attaches to Factory Seat Belt Receptacles
Simple Install
ASM Anti SubMarining Technology

Paid $450 but will sell for $250 shipped

Last edited:
Hey Don. If this is the Quick Fit PRO, doesn't it connect to the rear seats buckles? The video shows just the Quick Fit, not PRO. Am I right or wrong???

Edit: I just checked with American Muscle and this is just the Quick Fit and not the Pro. I'm looking for the Pro myself. GLWS

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel