The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SCMC Superfest at VIR April 21 - 23, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All,

The annual SCMC Superfest at VIR is the weekend on April 21 - 23, 2017. This is a three day track event running the VIR full course. There are sign up options for one, two, and three day participants.

If you mail in a check before April 1, 2017, the three day cost is $595.00. By comparison, I attended a two day CHIN event at VIR this past weekend which cost $550.00.

This is one of my favorite events of the year. It combines track time with a good social venue and always has a good TMO turnout. I will be attending all three days.

Further details can be found at:

https://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19427

As always, TMO members can find me in the garages. Feel free to stop by and say hi, or introduce yourself if we have not met before.

And, maybe this year you can find yourself in an on track TMO train:
Capture.JPG

Steve

Same here, fresh engine oil, trans fluid, rear axle fluid, flushed the brakes, drained antifreeze and filled with water and water wetter, swapped pads, nut and bolted the suspension, replaced a cracked muffler, and added some rear aero.

TMO Supporting Vendors