The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SCMC Winterfest at VIR February 11 - 12, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All,

This years SCMC Winterfest at VIR will be the weekend of February 11 - 12, 2017. I am already registered for both days and hope to see other TMO members at the event. I anticipate that we will organize another Saturday night get together in one of the on-site Villas. Specific details may be found on the SCMC forum:

https://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19423

The cost is $450.00 for two days or $250.00 for one day. If you preregister prior to January 15, 2017 you will receive a $55.00 discount for a two day purchase only (envelope must be postmarked NLT Jan 15). There is no online payment for this event. You must mail in your registration form with a check.

This event has a weather and cancelation clause. You will receive full refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the event.

F.D. Sako said:
I'm sitting this one out again, because of all the maintenance I have to do!

Hopefully you can make Superfest in April. I am also thinking about the Chin date in March.

TMO Supporting Vendors