The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SCMC Winterfest at VIR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The SCMC / TCUSA Winterfest at Virginai International Raceway is February 20 - 21, 2016. The current schedule is for up to 6 hours of track time for solo drivers and 2 hours for novices per day. In other words, it is an open track event except for the Novice Group. The cost is $450 for the two days. You may cancel up to 72 hours prior to the event and get a full refund.

I have attended this event for the past several years and it is always a good time. I hope to see other TMO members there.

Please see the SCMC forum thread for more details: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19380

SCGT500 said:
Dont know how to post a video here? :(

I'm not sure why that didn't work but I right clicked on the video from youtube and selected copy video url. Then I pasted it directly into the post without adding anything else.

Nice driving!

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
SCGT500:

Nice job running down the GT350 in the corners coming off the straights. Wow, that GT350 was explosive coming out of the turns!

Good luck with your new car and have a good season in 2016.

302 Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors