The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SE Michigan members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, I’ve never really introduced myself on this forum because I admit I lurk more than I contribute here. I’ve worked in the OE R&D field for almost 13 years; originally at GM, then Honda and then two months ago I was recruited by Roush to work in Engine Development at Ford. I moved from Dublin, Oh to Dearborn in October. I’m just curious how many other members are from the SE Michigan area and if there’s any Cars & Coffee kind of events that take place..

yotah1

Ford Employee
Detroit
I'm in the design studios in Dearborn, been here for 4 years. Not much happens in the winter months, but as soon as the weather gets better, every saturday you can go from 8 to 10 am to Pasteiner's on Woodward Ave. Great cars, good coffee, very good scones too, and lots of diecast, books, magazines and scale models to buy :p

Welcome fellow lurker. As mild as our SE MI weather has been it has been tempting to break the hot rod out of storage, not a good idea. Winter shows include Hot Rod show in Novi mid Feb and the big winter event is Autorama at Cobo Hall (now TCF Center) Feb-28. Local road race track is Waterford Hills in Clarkston.

TMO Supporting Vendors