The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Seat belt plastic holder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys,

I faced a problem with the seatbelt plastic holder , the passenger side doesn't rotate downwards..

I tried folding it down but i heard a click and i think there is a broken piece inside that plastic thing

I wanna know if there is a button or a way to gently fold that seatbelt holder ??

My passenger holder now is loose after thaat click , its not stable anymore

Its not on warranty

I thnk that this peice does not move right ??

I tryed with the driver side it looks like it doesnt move at all. I mean it doesnt fold downwards neither upwards

Common item to fail. My buddies GT has had both sides replaced and my passenger side has failed as well. Yes they should move up and down smoothly with only slight clicking sound as they move into the dent for the up and down position.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel