The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Seattle area experienced Trackey install?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know there's overlap in members from board to board, but it can't hurt to poll here as well. I've got a voucher en-route so would like to hear from Greater Seattle area members as to which dealer(s) are experienced in doing proper Trackey software installs. Seen enough horror stories here to be concerned with ham handed possibilities.
TIA

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
Hello , had mine done at Bill Pierre Ford. Was about two years ago. They have one guy that does the track key. Install went great and have had no issues. Best part is they are just up the street from Dicks drive in , so you can get a burger while you wait. Love the track key with the exhaust disks out!

PhilTaylor

Track Attack 5-26-14
Fugate Ford in Enumclaw for me. It seemed to go fine, once they updated the shop laptop. TracKey is operational with no issues and yes I have tracked the car, last summer at Pacific Raceway in Kent. So it has been fully tested. 8). They have treated me pretty good so no complaints.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've had good experience with Korum and Bickford before on my old Saleen so they were both candidates before hand depending on feedback here and elsewhere. Phil, your suggestion hadn't occurred to me, but, quite frankly, the drive to get to Enumclaw is the most interesting, so glad to get your positive feedback. I took it in to them this morning and all seems good on the drive home..................hoooooweeeeee! what a difference!

As an aside Phil, they had some difficulty with the download, it kept locking up on the last step in the procedure, but some phone time with Ford Racing finally got it done. To their credit they only charged the hour specified by Ford, not the extra time it actually took.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I'll be up in the Everett Area next week and can't help but wonder if I'll see a custom painted Boss painted in Seahawk colors should Seattle win the big bowl game. Best of luck boys - beat those rat bastard Pats! Plus if you win, i'll be visiting much happier, albeit hungover people.

PhilTaylor

Track Attack 5-26-14
Uncle Bob said:
Thanks for the feedback guys. I've had good experience with Korum and Bickford before on my old Saleen so they were both candidates before hand depending on feedback here and elsewhere. Phil, your suggestion hadn't occurred to me, but, quite frankly, the drive to get to Enumclaw is the most interesting, so glad to get your positive feedback. I took it in to them this morning and all seems good on the drive home..................hoooooweeeeee! what a difference!

As an aside Phil, they had some difficulty with the download, it kept locking up on the last step in the procedure, but some phone time with Ford Racing finally got it done. To their credit they only charged the hour specified by Ford, not the extra time it actually took.

Yup thats how they treated me, good folks. We actually passed each other this AM, I was taking the RedGT in for the airbag recall when I saw this sweet SBY 13 LS go by. They told me that you mentioned my name, and glad to hear it was overall a good experience.

Go Hawks!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel