The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sebring Turns 3 - 5 In-Depth Breakdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Since our last post here seemed to be of interest to some drivers I wanted to post our latest in-depth free blog post. We breakdown a drivers line and driving through corners 3 - 5 at Sebring (the section I always leave thinking, "man did I screw that up again..." While we are using these corners only in our analysis here, we are speaking about many topics that you can apply at almost any race track.

https://racers360.com/blog/mastering-turns-3-5-at-sebring-international-raceway/

Hope this helps some of you! As always if anyone has questions, wants to add something or has a concern with anything we talk about here just leave a comment below or on the article and I will respond personally.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Another nice installment in the Racers360 "The First Hit is Free" blog series :)
Planning on becoming a customer for a trip to Miller on the Outer Loop in August where we should have 3 days back-to-back on the same config.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel