The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Second Quarter Boss Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAZN BOSS

3rd I believe...............he said the ford rep said septemeber..................

Material hold is normal until it's pulled for production.

My Boss arrived in Benicia CA this morning and the rail car is being unloaded. That's about an hour from the dealer. It could be at the dealer as soon as tomorrow. I'm heading out of town and won't be back until Friday so I'll have to wait. :'(

5 DOT 0 said:
Material hold is normal until it's pulled for production.

My Boss arrived in Benicia CA this morning and the rail car is being unloaded. That's about an hour from the dealer. It could be at the dealer as soon as tomorrow. I'm heading out of town and won't be back until Friday so I'll have to wait. :'(

I was thinking it'd be there by the 12th. They seem to beat the final ETA on the West Coast cars. Glad to hear you are only one long week away. And great to meet you and your family down at Laguna yesterday. How did the parade lap turn out? Were the kids able to go? I liked how your daughter was sportin' a Boss 302 T shirt. You're raising them right. ;)

Andy

My Boss was sent to the plant on June 29. It had a build to day of July 21. I was wondering why it was taking so long to change status and just found out the AAI plant has its summer shutdown for the weeks of July 4th and July 11th. Just thought I would pass this along so the people with Bosses at the plant (not already in transit) would understand why nothing has updated for the last 10 days and probably won't until next week.

Boss 2012,

Wow; that explains why there has not been an update for the past week. :'( :'( Mine was sent to the plant on 27 June and to the body shop on 30 June with a build date of 18 July. It sounds as if our cars are being built together – does that make them sisters? Mine CO/B will be a Southern Gal - Atlanta and yours?

CO/B and South Texas in San Antonio, I was really trying for a July 22 build date because that is my BDay. Guess the 21st is close enough.

A Boss is like a girl. There are many but only one is yours. Your is like no others. Their can only be one like her. once you have her you will now what I have!!!

boss2012 said:
CO/B and South Texas in San Antonio, I was really trying for a July 22 build date because that is my BDay. Guess the 21st is close enough.

Do you have any updates on yours? Mine had not moved since 30 June - still in the body shop.

Do you have any updates on yours? Mine had not moved since 30 June - still in the body shop.

I read somewhere on the forum that AAI is shut down for the weeks of July 4th and July 11th. Could explain why several orders haven't been updated??

TMO Supporting Vendors