The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Second Quarter Boss Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1TRKMND said:
Do you have any updates on yours? Mine had not moved since 30 June - still in the body shop.

I read somewhere on the forum that AAI is shut down for the weeks of July 4th and July 11th. Could explain why several orders haven't been updated??

Yes, I just found an article they start prouduction back on 18 July.

Thanks

Yep. Just got back from a drive up a canyon. I'll post photos and my impressions a bit later. I'll start a new thread.

I just called FCS and my CO/B status has changed since Monday from in the body shop to in transit. But the ETA has not changed it is still 4 Aug.

Is it now setting on D51 (AKA Area 51) where they become lost for weeks?

TheBlues9108 said:
boss2012 said:
CO/B and South Texas in San Antonio, I was really trying for a July 22 build date because that is my BDay. Guess the 21st is close enough.

Do you have any updates on yours? Mine had not moved since 30 June - still in the body shop.

I just called FCS my status has changed since Monday from in the body shop to in transit. But the ETA has not changed it is still 4 Aug. What is the latest on yours?

Mine went from sent to plant to body shop yesterday. Hoping it is moved to trim tonight and in transit by Friday. Then it becomes a waiting game and then I keep my fingers crossed it goes straight to Ramp 5P not warehousing at 51.

Great news! My ETA has changed from 4 Aug to 1 Aug. THREE days sooner!!! However, it is at ramp 51 –bummer. It is being shipped by Auto Alliance. How do I start tracking it after it leaves Flat Rock?

TheBlues9108 said:
Great news! My ETA has changed from 4 Aug to 1 Aug. THREE days sooner!!! However, it is at ramp 51 –bummer. It is being shipped by Auto Alliance. How do I start tracking it after it leaves Flat Rock?

Ask your dealer for a railcar number. If they are helpless like mine was you can call FCS 1-800 392-3673 and they will give it to you.

Good news is my Boss now shows produced and in transit, Bad news it went to Ramp 51 Auto Warehousing instead of 5P to be shipped. Let the waiting begin. I really thought it would go straight through since the plant was down for 2 weeks and that gave them time to empty out the rail yard there.

The status of my CO/B as of 6:57 A.M. this morning is on Ramp 5P. She did not have a rail car number but gave me Route # RA02. What is Route # RA02? Is it being loaded on a rail car? My ETA is still 1 Aug.

5 DOT 0

Since it was 6:57 A.M. this morning I am hoping it will be loaded today. Do you know if they load rail cars on the weekend? I emailed the dealer asking them if they had a rail car # but I have not heard back from them.

Thanks,

Warren

great news mine went to ramp 51 last night and was just changed to released and awaiting shipment, so hopefully that means it was only on 51 for 1 day and is now going to be loaded and coming my way.

That is great news; mine was at "Area 51" about 24 hrs. We are getting close! I hope to have mine by next weekend. It would be great if I did my daughter, son-in-law and grandsons are comming Tuesday. I know they would love to be here when it arrives.

TheBlues9108 said:
5 DOT 0

Since it was 6:57 A.M. this morning I am hoping it will be loaded today. Do you know if they load rail cars on the weekend? I emailed the dealer asking them if they had a rail car # but I have not heard back from them.

Thanks,

Warren
For some reason they seem to load a lot of cars on Saturday so keep your fingers crossed. OTOH cars can sit at ramp 51 for weeks. Don't get too excited until you have your railcar number. Ask me how I know this... :'( They need to move to ramp 5P before they ship.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel