The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Second Quarter Boss Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA
A member on IMBOC said his 2012 5.0 GT with Brembo package is being held up due to Boss production, so it looks like Ford is giving Bosses some priority.

PJWANNABE said:
A member on IMBOC said his 2012 5.0 GT with Brembo package is being held up due to Boss production, so it looks like Ford is giving Bosses some priority.
I hope he's right.

Re: Just got my VIN for June 6th build week!

5 DOT 0 said:
There's still a glimmer of hope it will be here in time so I can drive it to the Grand AM race at Laguna Seca on July 9th but I'm not holding my breath. From Deysha:

I just checked on your order and it has received a scheduled to build the week of Jun-06-2011 but no ETA yet. It also received a VIN: 230349. Have a great day!

Deysha

Hey 5 DOT O, I see we have the same build week. Our cars should be close going down the line. My VIN: 229863. My dealer is relatively close to the plant so shippping shouldn't take that long. Man, it won't be long now & we will still have most of the summer to enjoy them. Too Cool.

Mike

I can not pull up your sticker, I guess it is not up on the site yet? The blend number will be along the very top. There is a set of letter and number, then state, then the build date then a blend number (it says blend right below the number). I do not know all the details but it is basically the number down the line for that day. However I doubt - know it does not start at 1 but it means something to someone. Generally with a lower number the car is ahead on the line.

I can not pull up your sticker, I guess it is not up on the site yet? The blend number will be along the very top. There is a set of letter and number, then state, then the build date then a blend number (it says blend right below the number). I do not know all the details but it is basically the number down the line for that day. However I doubt - know it does not start at 1 but it means something to someone. Generally with a lower number the car is ahead on the line.

Just found out yesterday mines in transit with an ETA of June 6. Window sticker came on line also yesterday. Mine was a 2nd quarter build, CO w/Recarro seats and Torsen rear end package. Cleaning out a spot in the garage. My 54 Ford Skyliner is going on the market. The price of toys!!!
Jim

TMO Supporting Vendors