The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Second Quarter Boss Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mine was unloaded off the rail car this early this morning and is waiting to be shipped to the dealer. I should have it Friday night or Saturday. I drove 90 miles this afternoon just to look at it through the fence in the rail yard. It was the ONLY Boss in the rail yard. It is beautiful even not PDI! Call me crazy but I could not wait another second to see it.

TheBlues9108 said:
Mine was unloaded off the rail car this early this morning and is waiting to be shipped to the dealer. I should have it Friday night or Saturday. I drove 90 miles this afternoon just to look at it through the fence in the rail yard. It was the ONLY Boss in the rail yard. It is beautiful even not PDI! Call me crazy but I could not wait another second to see it.
That's funny. Mine arrived at the rail yard on Saturday morning July 9th at 8:30 AM. I drove by that rail yard (about 90 miles from my home) at 10:30 AM that day but did not know it had arrived. If I had known I would have stopped and taken a photo. :D Enjoy your Boss when you get the keys!

It has arrived and they are doing the PDI. I have pics of it being off laoded from the car carrier. My wife had a heart cath yesterday and we are not going to get it untill tomorrow afternoon. It looks better every time I see it. I can not wait to get it home.

TheBlues9108 said:
It has arrived and they are doing the PDI. I have pics of it being off laoded from the car carrier. My wife had a heart cath yesterday and we are not going to get it untill tomorrow afternoon. It looks better every time I see it. I can not wait to get it home.
I hope your wife is doing well, your Boss will wait for you. Remember you'll need to use an external hosting site to post your photos.

Oh yes, it will be waiting for me; even until Monday. I am taking care of my #1 Boss first. I want my wife to go with me when I bring my little orange baby home.
Thanks, 5 DOT 0

BLAZN BOSS

Once the car is loaded to be shipped (on rail I assume)........how do you guys track it?The ford 1-800 number said it was finished awaiting to be shipped, that was thursday morning?

FCS will give rail company and car number. You can call rail company's 800 number and they caan tell you the car location. Mine took about 2 weeks from the time it was shipped to get to my dealer in GA.

Mine came in Friday but I am not getting it until Monday. My wife had a heart cath Thrusday and I want her to be with me when I drive it home. I was the dealership when it was unloaded off the turck. It was picture time!!!

Be patience yours will be here soon – the last few days drag on so slooooow. Where is your Boss going?

BLAZN BOSS

Coming to Virginia, williamsburg side. I cant wait.........the last print out from the dealer said ETA 18th..........FCS says 17th...........LOL...I say NOW!...hahahaha. Thanks for the info, hope your wife is doing ok.

She is doing very well thank you. Our daughter, son-in-law and grandsons live in Richmond. They were here last and our grandsons were hoping it would be delivered while they were here. We are picking up ours in the morning.

She loves it! She could not believe how comfortable the Recaro seats are. I may have to hide the keys to keep her driving from it.

What is the best way to post pictures?

TMO Supporting Vendors