The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, I'm selling my spare car. All the details are here on CarGurus, let me know if you have questions.

If anyone would like to see them, I have full maintenance records for this car from both owners. The first owners were my parents so this is essentially a one owner car. It has always lived in the San Francisco Bay Area. In fact, I don't think it's every been driven out of the state. My parents may have taken it to Reno, but I'm not even sure about that.

Last edited:
The sound these things make is to die/kill for. Intoxicating. Good luck!

It totally is and thank you. This cold start video is with the exhaust valve closed by the way.

This is a really awesome daily driver, makes commuting so much fun with that exhaust note and all the comfort features of a nice car. It's got some pep with the twin turbo V6, but it's not a good car to take to the track which is why I'm selling it.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Congrats on the sale. We have a few of these Maseratis that show up at cars and coffee meets here in my area. They really are great sounding cars. You're right though, probably not well suited for track duty.

TMO Supporting Vendors