The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

selling the boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

got the corvette bug 2013 grabber blue 2100 miles on ebay now $44k never in rain used for car shows and sunday rides. Item number283244175827. Put kooks side pipes on this makes car sound like race car. Have had many cars i know i will regret selling but its a chance for someone to pick up something special.also have pipes axel backs,gt500 rear spoiler, upper and lower side vents.track key is active very cool feature.I dont care what anyone says these cars are going rise in value down the road as everyone that has one on this site knows no car drives like the boss.You can tell at car shows young and old always want to talk about the boss.I have enjoyed this site since i bought the car so i just figured i give someone the heads up Jims boss is for sale

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel