The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SEMA 2021 - Anyone go? Found these photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Not sure about the form vs function of the front downbar bracing on that Mustang II. Looks like it blocks a good deal of front vision.

EBC Mustang is from the Power Nation TV group. They did a set of episodes on the build and are giving it away in a lottery.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Was Jonathan Blevins not present with his nasty SBY GT 500 ? He won his Class this year so surprised if he was not there with the Chicane 23 Beast. Of course you could not take pictures of every car. Surprised I like the baby blue Mustang II , nice job on the ugly duckling of Mustangdom!

Was Jonathan Blevins not present with his nasty SBY GT 500 ? He won his Class this year so surprised if he was not there with the Chicane 23 Beast. Of course you could not take pictures of every car. Surprised I like the baby blue Mustang II , nice job on the ugly duckling of Mustangdom!
He has been posting on Facebook as he is there. I think the first day his fast run he coned out at the end of the run, not sure what the second day brought, regardless great driver and car.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I thought he told me he had the invite, but was wondering about a Mustang photo shot of his car, but with all the motor candy there, easy to miss a pic of his beast. Solid driver and he often comes to the Mustang Roundup to give folks tips and scream around the track on street tires as fast as most others on race rubber.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I was there for work, I'll see if I can download and share a few photos. Not much time to browse around and be a photographer, we had a pretty busy schedule :(
I hear ya....Some jobs just suck. :rolleyes: 🤭

LOL

TMO Supporting Vendors