The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SEMA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have had dealings with JMS and have been very pleased, if any of you are members please keep Chris in mind..if not, you should probably look into joining.

I am running for the SEMA Board of Directors, because I am passionate about protecting and growing our industry for the business leaders of tomorrow. I believe in Strength in Numbers, Accelerating Compliance, and keeping SEMA focused on being Future Forward.
Expanded SEMA membership strengthens our political power, which earns us a better seat at the table. Growing SEMA's base through individual memberships will give our community a stronger voice to protect, enhance, and grow our businesses, our industry, and our passion for the vehicles that we love.

Educating SEMA members on the pathways to compliance, and how to work with the EPA and ARB is a critical task. I believe that this should be addressed with constant, accurate information from SEMA. We need to continue to work with government agencies to ensure the future of the aftermarket performance industry.

SEMA's future is being decided right now. We must focus on growing our industry on our terms and not let anyone else control it for us. What is important to SEMA's members, their customers, and their family's needs to be important to SEMA, and it is our job to work together to build a future that offers tremendous opportunity to us all.

If you'd like to learn more about my campaign promises, please visit VoteChrisJohnson.comor @VoteChrisJohnson on Facebook. If you'd like to connect, please reply to this email with your thoughts, reach out on Facebook, or give me a call.

Thank you for your consideration,

Chris Johnson

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel