The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Senior Moment for Old Willy --- number 437 in the collection of forgotten items for 2022!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
So , I got your attention and I am going to just make one more suggestion to all you Trackrats, Gearheads, Motörhead's, Machineheads, and Petrolhead, go directly to Capaldi Racing, do not ask questions, just pull up the website and marvel at the amount of stuff they have at very competitive prices. I have spent the past few hours checking on a few things and one quick call to Leo and I have all my answers. The dealership I used to work at ( Woodhouse Ford ) was very well acquainted with the Capaldi guys as my old Boss often raced with them. He had nothing but nice things to say about them and their name often comes up when chatting with Ford Engineers, many who often attend the " Fast Fords and Mustang Roundup " in Hastings, Ne. every September. So I suggest instead of wasting your time on some robot chat board at a Wholesale outlet, never being able to talk to anyone , or just knowing they products on the site will work for a Mustang, just call or email the folks at Capaldi Racing and Capaldi Development. I know have them at the top of my list and I was excited to have them sign in as a Sponsor. I had not needed their advice till now, but I really should have looked at their extensive Store full of Ford go fast goodies. Heh, you found enough time to read this note from me ( pretty short for me, ha ) so take a minute and go to their site ----------- they will be my go to Performance Store from now on. Heck, Leo even asked me to hold for a minute while he chatted with a Ford Engineer --- made me actually feel important for a few minutes , ha. Kudos to Ludachris for getting them on board at TMO.

TMO Supporting Vendors