The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Serenity Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well Beermoney , it appears with the mods you want to do you won't have any funds for your second hobby , ha. Seriously you are likely similar to many of us ( especially our Canadian TMO friends ) , you just race for the beer! After a weekend racing there is not much left for anything more expensive. Please no Canadian members take this personally, we do understand that you feel there is " Nothing " better than Beer regardless of price!

PS - what tires are you running at your HPDE events.

Last edited:
Bill im currently running Yokohama advan apex v601's in stock sizes. I bought some Forgestar CF5 18x11's off a member on here that I intend to put 315/30's on, not sure what tire I want to go with. I'm not the most advanced driver so I don't want to spend a ton of cash on a tire I can't fully utilize. The new Falken tires looked interesting something 660's if I'm correct? But I'm not sure what I'll buy yet. Probably will do that before January along with brake cooling. I have 25 mm spacers and hubs with extended studs to go on when I make the move.

For the record its always about the beer, just get "classy" craft beer 🤣

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
I attended the NASA event at NOLA this weekend. Beermoney and his Green Machine were there. His Boss looks almost new. He still has the Boss wagon wheels mounted. I vaguely remember mine. :rolleyes:

Berrmoney, Great meeting you. Glad to see a new member getting out and running their mustang "As God Intended". On the track.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel