The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Set your DVRs for the Speed channel 11-22 at 10PM EST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"Racing legend Parnelli Jones and a team of Ford designers join forces to reinvent an icon, the new Mustang Boss 302"

Should be a great show.

So my only complaint about the show.....I wish it was longer. I will be getting a copy of the program uploaded for posterity. I thought it was interesting when they said the larger rear bar necessitated the torsen diff. I think we also saw the 2013 strip package on the green car.

It was funny to hear them say their development target (M3) was no longer the target after the first track session. The best part for me was the silver LS....stole the show!

Mark said:
So my only complaint about the show.....I wish it was longer. The best part for me was the silver LS....stole the show!

I wish it had more material on the street Bosses and their development.

Best part : Black LS ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors