The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD - setrab 948 Oil Cooler Setup - S197 - $750 Complete kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's up everyone!

I've got a great cooling setup and WRC-R XL available. The seat is basically new, I purchased it mid / late last year and I have only used it 6-7 weekends and the car was strictly for the weekends / track days. Let me know what questions you have. The rundown.

948 Oil Cooler setup which I purchased from Swiss Boss on this Forum. I never got around to installing it, the only reason he pulled out is that he was going to a 960 setup. The setup is designed to eliminate the stock boss oil cooler so it comes with a thermostat setup to remove that weak point (Hardlines have been known to fail). This is all set up and ready to roll (no building the fittings etc...). I priced this out new at roughly $1,100+ before shipping, tax etc... and you don't have to build it!
This is a plug and play unit, if deleting the stock boss cooler you will need a new lower radiator hose and the Oring (mentioned below). The Setrab remained covered by Nomex Honeycomb material so it has very little wear and tear...

- Setrab 948 Unit (This alone sells for $500-$550 before tax / shipping). It is a VERY good unit.
-Moroso plate. Needs a new Oring. You can get one from Moroso
-Improved Racing 215F thermostat. The higher thermostat is better because it lets evaporate the oil moisture contained in the oil.
-AN 10 line and fittings from Improved Racing brand (Raceflux)
-Fire Retardant sleeve on all hoses from Improved Racing as well
-2x AN10 to 22mm fitting for Setrab cooler
-06Mach1 Air to Oil cooler mount for S197

SOLD

Next up, OMP WRC-R XL - FIA approved until 2024! It is less than a year old, no signs of wear. The seat is a bit large for me in the waistline and I am moving to a halo seat since I am no longer driving on the street.
SOLD

Thanks!

E53CE102-5934-442B-9F86-DE3AC1C071AE.jpeg5D17831E-8399-448C-989D-139887CD0C1A.jpeg70AB0182-1BFB-4752-8753-8FD8BEFDF04D.pngFE77ADCD-35B7-4FA3-9D16-2A8AA40044AB.pngCF448B44-DC45-4D12-B137-B5A5A2A6CAF9.png

Last edited:
Still have the seat? Very interested
I just created this account so I could ask about the seat, I drive an E92 M3 but my search brought me to this forum.

Thanks in advance

TMO Supporting Vendors