The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Shelby GT350 Build..."HAN SOLO"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
The HAN SOLO Shelby GT350 is stunning!

The color and stripe combo, the red R accents, the wheel/tire package, the STANCE is perfect.

Yep have to agree with you, she's dope alright!
302 Hi Pro

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
302 Hi Pro said:
The HAN SOLO Shelby GT350 is stunning!

The color and stripe combo, the red R accents, the wheel/tire package, the STANCE is perfect.

Yep have to agree with you, she's dope alright!
302 Hi Pro
Thanks brother. Just needs a little wider tire and maybe an R spoiler some day. For now I am very pleased. Hopefully I can get this thing out on the track with you boys soon and see it in action
tuckersmg said:
Very sharp! Great choice. I was on the fence about Graphite on white but the gloss really makes them pop. I now have a new mod on the list. Thanks

This might be a stupid question, but what is a brushed clear? It doesn't look like you brushed it on yourself )

These are a custom finish different from the graphite. The brushed clear is jus another method of applying the clear as opposed to spraying it on. Gives a different look to the wheel
voodoo child21 said:
Beautiful, classic color scheme. Also remember that the original GT350 came with silver painted steel wheels so the clear over aluminum keeps that bare bones look.

Thanks brother. Keeping it classy was the goal. I had a wild hair to paint the wheels blue or gold, but realized it might be doing too much

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
tuckersmg said:
Is the wheel finish an option you got from Need4Speed or something you arranged yourself?
I told Paul what I wanted and then had their powder coater handle it.
byronj said:

That's what I said when I saw it

Finally in Utah and about to start the reception dinner for the Track Attack

image_62.jpg
image_63.jpg

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
ArizonaBOSS said:
The new wheels look absolutely amazing. 8)

Hope you are having fun in Utah.
byronj said:
Very nice, enjoy T/A.

Thanks guys.

Today was such a kick ass day. Most fun over ever had in a car. No desire to drag race again. The Track Attack is a must. Now I see why all the Boss 302 guys raved about it.

image_64.jpg

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
50Deep said:
Thanks guys.

Today was such a kick ass day. Most fun over ever had in a car. No desire to drag race again. The Track Attack is a must. Now I see why all the Boss 302 guys raved about it.

image_64.jpg

I have not been back to the 1/4 miles since BTA. Yes, a track day costs a whole lot more than a test and tune day at the drags. But when you compare track time.....the track day is cheap.

5-10 minutes track time at the drags is a whole lot. 100 minutes at a track day is a average day.

Are you doing the two day program?

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
TMSBOSS said:
I have not been back to the 1/4 miles since BTA. Yes, a track day costs a whole lot more than a test and tune day at the drags. But when you compare track time.....the track day is cheap.

5-10 minutes track time at the drags is a whole lot. 100 minutes at a track day is a average day.

Are you doing the two day program?
I wish. I thought the 1 day would be enough, but now I see the 2nd day is way worth it. I am just getting comfortable pushing the car and using the heel-toe, but won't be back out to a track for a while. Rolling right into the 2nd day with the Boss would be perfect. Saw a guy go off track today and totally get why VodooBoss is installing the roll bar and safety equipment. Hope to get out with some members for track days soon

Hey T, so this is where you have been hiding ;) TMO is a much better forum than, you know...

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the Track Attack event. I haven't done it myself, but any trackday event, in my opinion, is loads of fun! Once I get into my next "toy" be certain that we will have to hit up Sonoma together. My recommendation would be to run with the NorCal Shelby Club. When I ran with them a few years ago with the FALEEN everyone was very respectful on track as most, if not all, the guys had high-dollar cars. It's a must do in your own car, trust me!

dang it, might need to add those NSM wheels sooner than later. Its starting to irk me how the base 350 wheels arent flush with the fenders

Sydewaysix said:
Hey T, so this is where you have been hiding ;) TMO is a much better forum than, you know...
QFT ;D

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
krt22 said:
dang it, might need to add those NSM wheels sooner than later. Its starting to irk me how the base 350 wheels arent flush with the fenders
Do it!!

Sydewaysix said:

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the Track Attack event. I haven't done it myself, but any trackday event, in my opinion, is loads of fun! Once I get into my next "toy" be certain that we will have to hit up Sonoma together. My recommendation would be to run with the NorCal Shelby Club. When I ran with them a few years ago with the FALEEN everyone was very respectful on track as most, if not all, the guys had high-dollar cars. It's a must do in your own car, trust me!

Yeah man, it's nice to be around adults on this site haha

I definitely will need to make time to get out to the track. Between the guys here and Shelby I am sure I will have a good experience and learn a lot. Good luck on your hunt for the Boss too

50Deep

Jockin' GT350's
Sacramento
Had the opportunity to snatch a couple of rolling shots today with a few friends. I met up with an actual photographer that took some static shots, so I am waiting see how those turn out. If the quality of those is legit I might have him shoot a video with his drone.

Rolling%20Shelby4.jpgRolling%20Shelby.jpgRolling%20Shelby2.jpgRolling%20Shelby3.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel