The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Shelby gt350 track day prep?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In the V6L
Are the blue boxes the corrections for the settings listed previously? So these should be the actual alignment settings for track use?
Those early sheets were full of mistakes. It looks like Ford's marketing dept used out-of-work political speech writers to prepare them - they sound great but the fact-checking was weak. It's best to ignore them.

The values listed in the 2018 supplement are correct: see pages 45 & 46: http://www.fordservicecontent.com/F...lby-Supplement-version-2_su_EN-US_05_2018.pdf

The tire pressures - 28PSI cold - are correct.

In the V6L
The blue boxes are the corrections. Basically taking out the - in and writing them correctly.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, there are versions of those sheets in people's owner's packages and drifting around the internet that are so wrong that they actually have the two columns - R and non-R - reversed. I got caught out by that one myself, hence my view that the sheets are nice but it's best not to rely on them. The 2018 supplement is accurate though.

TMO Supporting Vendors