Shelby gt350 track day prep?

Discussion in 'GT350 and S550 Technical Forum' started by wtywlyshelby, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Creedog

Creedog TMO Intermediate

Are the blue boxes the corrections for the settings listed previously? So these should be the actual alignment settings for track use?

2. JAJ

JAJ TMO Race

Those early sheets were full of mistakes. It looks like Ford's marketing dept used out-of-work political speech writers to prepare them - they sound great but the fact-checking was weak. It's best to ignore them.

The values listed in the 2018 supplement are correct: see pages 45 & 46: http://www.fordservicecontent.com/F...lby-Supplement-version-2_su_EN-US_05_2018.pdf

The tire pressures - 28PSI cold - are correct.

3. Kevin Guzniczak

Kevin Guzniczak TMO Advanced

The blue boxes are the corrections. Basically taking out the - in and writing them correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. JAJ

JAJ TMO Race

Unfortunately, there are versions of those sheets in people's owner's packages and drifting around the internet that are so wrong that they actually have the two columns - R and non-R - reversed. I got caught out by that one myself, hence my view that the sheets are nice but it's best not to rely on them. The 2018 supplement is accurate though.

VoodooBoss likes this.
  5. Mad302

Mad302 TMO Race

I just got my supplement 2 weeks ago and the first attachment is what i received it's hanging up where i can see it now.